Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


We hope everyone had a great Christmas with family and friends!

I woke up around 7:00 a.m., but waited until Luke woke up around 8:30 a.m., or so to start opening presents. He's had a long couple weeks at work. But tomorrow is the start of his weekend, followed by a 4-day work week and 3-day weekend. Yah for a light at the end of the tunnel!

Here are some photos from the day. Luke and I spoiled each other this year. To add to it, our family and friends spoiled us even more! We are so lucky to have you all, and wish we could have spent today together with you!

Hamilton started off the festivities by opening up his stocking. He found some soft and crunchy treats.

Notice the difference in wrapping jobs? Luke will be a pro in no time, I'm sure :)

A present I wrapped

A present Luke wrapped (notice two different types of wrapping paper)

I may have gone over our "limit" with Luke's present, however I took the opportunity to use Christmas as an excuse to get him some necessities that he doesn't normally purchase during the rest of the year.
Boxers and socks! Wohoo!

More photos of the day to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment