Monday, February 22, 2010

Chelsea and Joey get married! Part 2

Luke and I's morning started out fairly early, but with a good nights rest, we were ready for the beautiful January day! We found a GREAT breakfast restaurant called Marvalous Muffins. The muffins, breakfast sandwiches and doughnuts are all made by scratch and the prices were second to none. I had a fat free cranberry and orange muffin...and I could swear there had to be fat in it to taste that good. We can't wait to go back asap!

Chelsea and her mom and grandmother came to pick me up around 9 a.m. to head over to the hairdressers. They did a fantastic job with everyone's hair! It was a great time getting some girl-time in and getting to know the bridal party and families a little more.

Chelsea gets her makeup done

Luke and Joey spent their morning driving in a 2010 red Camero and picking up the tuxes. I don't think he could have imagined a better way to spend a Saturday morning :)

We all met back at the hotel Joey and Chelsea were staying at and had a delicious lunch and got dressed. Then it was photo time! We took photos at the hotel and then over at the Wedding Bowl and at the reception site, The Darlington House. Joey and Chelsea did a GREAT job picking the venues! Everything was gorgeous.

The groomsmen took some great photos with fake mustaches and cigars. Luke's mustache looks almost natural!

After photos, it was wedding time. The weather was perfect, minus the wind. My dang nose decided to run as I made my bridesmaid walk down the aisle. Score one for me. :/ The wedding was definitely Joey and Chelsea...from the readings to the vows. It was them in every way possible. And yes, I cried. I saw Chelsea's grandmother, Mimi, cry and couldn't help it!

After the wedding we made our way to the Darlington House to partaaay! Great friends, great food, great drinks and a little dancing music made for a great night.

Luke and I with the newlyweds!
Wish this photo was better focused, but I just love Chelsea's smile in this photo...they are soo happy!

The photographer caught us! ***
Photo by Amanda Fales Photography

After the party, we got to send the couple off in style with sparklers as they headed into the Camero. Such a great wedding!

We left the next morning (after our second stop to Marvelous Muffins, of course) and got back to our favorite feline, Hamilton. We had such a great time and can't wait to see Joey and Chelsea again real soon! :)

***To see more (waaay better) photos of the wedding, go to Amanda Fales Photography or their blog

No comments:

Post a Comment